Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome To Computer Gyan

Hello Friends,

I am Nikhil Ranjan, and I heartily welcome to you my world of computers.
In this sci-fi age, computers play an important role in shaping up our present and future and I being a computer geek would like to share with you all the knowledge of computers and help you know computers inside out with detail information about what is happening in today's computer world. This includes Hardware and Software.
If you have any particular interest for which you had like to get info then please let me know.
I am open to all kinda suggestion.

Please feel free to post your comments so that I can improve this website and the content.

So WELCOME TO COMPGYAN.........THE KNOWLEDGE WARE HOUSE FOR COMPUTERS

contact details: niklabh811@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment